Sunday 24 June 2012

Messi's Commitment, Will Spend His Career in Barcelona.

Messi speaking from Bogota, ahead of Friday's friendly international Between Colombia and Argentina.

"Barcelona is my home," I said, "and I would love to spend my footballing career Entire there, until, I retire."



Lionel Messi said...
Lionel Messi said...
When asked if we Consider joining Barca's arch-rivals Real Madrid, the captain of Argentina answered: "I am not Thinking About a move to Real Madrid."

Messi, who turns 25 on Sunday, Came to Barcelona as a 13-year-old and arguably has Risen to the best player in the world. He scored a record-breaking total of 73 goals for Barca last season and World Footballer Has Been the last three years.

Also Messi WAS asked Tito Vilanova About Taking over as coach at Barca from Pep Guardiola, who stepped down after winning 14 titles in four years With The Team.

"We are all pleased Tito That Has Been Chosen as Guardiola's replacement," I replied. "He is a person we know very well That I knows how to work in the Same way as Guardiola.

"Obviously, the departure of Pep WAS painful for us, Because we did not expect it, But Tito will not change our way of working very much. Everything will be similar to how it was."

Messi Also Showed His satisfaction at the goals I've scored for Argentina in recent games, Most Notably a hat-trick in a 4-3 victory over South American rivals Brazil.

"I would love to win Many Things with my national team. Luckily, I Have Been Able to score in World Cup qualifying matches our," I said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts