Thursday 17 May 2012

Messi Insists He’s Still With Antonella

Lionel Messi and Antonella Roccuzzo

Lionel Messi’s grandfather, Antonio Cuccitini has probably pissed off the Messiah because he said more than he needed to during a radio show.
Lionel Messi and Antonella Roccuzzo
Lionel Messi and Antonella Roccuzzo
Host Paul Montenegro asked, “Now would you like for Lionel Messi to continue to evolve and marry and give you a great-grandchild?”

And Cuccitini responded, “I’ll see, God willing! He doesn’t have a girlfriend now. He had one but they broke up. It’s best, he is young.”

It turns out that it might not be true and Leo is still dating Antonella Roccuzzo.

There was a Tweet from @Barcastaff with a so called quote from Messi saying, “Is it true I broke up with my girlfriend? No, that’s a lie. But for the rest, I don’t talk about my private life.”

Only problem is that I tried to visit that page on Twitter and the user does not exist. So are Messi and Antonella done? Gotta wait to see if the best footballer in the world is on the market again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts